The Best In the East
If you choose to study English at ELC in Boston, you will discover a charming world-class city that has a
perfect blend of vibrancy and history.
Home to Harvard and dozens of other leading universities, Boston draws hundreds of thousands
of students to Boston.
You'll find ELC in the middle of it all, in the stylish Beacon Hill area close to the Charles River and popular
Just one block away, delightful art galleries, boutiques, bookstores, and sidewalk cafes line cosmopolitan Newbury Street.
Boston's Special Features:
- Four unique seasons offer a variety of year-round fun.
- Popular local activities include: Faneuil Hall Marketplace; the Freedom Trail, the Museum of Fine Arts,
the Museum of Science, Boston Red Sox baseball games and much more!
- In the heart of New England, Boston is close to many famous U.S. tourist destinations: New York City, Montreal,
Cape Cod, Niagara Falls, and Washington D.C.
- Only in New England can you experience breathtaking Indian Summer tours, like those in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Weekend winter ski trips are especially popular with ELC students.
- Qualifying ELC students are able to gain conditional acceptance at many colleges, including Newbury College,
Bunker Hill Community College and Quincy College.
- ELC Boston's prime location in Beacon Hill puts you in the center of the city's exciting social scene.